The sunny days are upon as and all we have to do is go for a picnic! It is one of our absolute favorite things to do! It’s a good time to find one beautiful park for a casual packed lunch with friends.
Picnics are all about comfort and remember that you will be sitting on grass after all! Comfy pants, maxi skirts, and dresses are the ultimate casual cover-up so you can sit comfortably. We recommend boyfriend jeans with a casual top or t-shirt. Keep the makeup and accessories minimal, and footwear comfy. Remember, you will be walking on grass, so flats or sneakers are a must!
Finally, no picnic is complete without a dedicated picnic set. We selected a traditional wicker basket, the ideal size for food, plates and utensils as well as the all-important picnic blanket.
To ease your fashion dilemma, you can scramble up to the gallery below and get inspiration what to wear for your upcoming picnic date!
Don’t forget to share your favorite picnic outfits in the comments and share pics with #macooutfitters.
Some of our fav’s:
- Tophop – TopFloral Border Slip Dress – €20.00
- Asos – ASOS Mini Tea Dress With Tie Back In Polka Dot – €33.78
- Asos – ASOS Stripe Picnic Dress with Double Layer – €47.30
- Chicwish – Chicwish Swing Denim A-line Midi Skirt – €33.00
- Withchic – Retro Plaids Printed Midi A-Line Skirt – €23.00
- Zara – Culotte Jeans – €19.95
- Zara – Check midi skirt – €25.95