With holidays nearing the end and the summer preparing for saying goodbye, we seize the opportunity to enjoy our last vacation days. And what’s better of taking a walk in the sunset, wearing one of the loudest fashion trends of this year : Tropical Print. The word itself brings you pictures of nature, palm trees, gardens and forests. That’s what exactly it refers to. Tropical print tops, skirts, dresses are full of leaves, flowers and all this stuff.
Wearing this trend brings you into the summer mood and refresh your look.There’s a tropical thunder in fashion blogs, so many patterns to choose from and so many combinations. Unfortunately, summer days seems not enough to try all of them.
If’ it’s too much for you, you can pair the most basic clothes you have in your wardrobe and mix it with one tropical print to make the most stylish and fashionable outfit. You can even pile on tons on accessories and have fun with funky shoes and bags. If not, keep these to a minimum by choosing basic pieces in nudes or plain pastels.
Here, we present you one of our favorite looks featuring the sunset.
It will makes us happy to see your inspiration on tropical outfits. Share them with us with #macooutfitters.
Thank you for stopping by! Xx
Some of our fav’s:
- nordstrom – Print Off the Shoulder Romper – €59.72
- Mango – Tropical Print blouse – €39.00
- Asos – Bershka Tropical Print Wide Leg Jumpsuit – €44.58
- Warehouse – Tropical Garden Culotte – €44.58
- Topshop – Palm Leaf Print Catsuit by Jaded London – €49.00
- SissyChristidou – Green eaves one-piece swimsuit – €49.00
- NewLook – Blue Vanilla Green Tropical Print Jumpsuit – €39.99