We are experienced the warmest summer of the past years and this temperature makes us dreaming of ourselves wearing our swimwear and splashing in the sea. As thoughts turn to beach and the promise of holidays, it’s time to definitely grab our swimwear and soak up the sun and vitamin D!
Well, as we said, the most important and useful item for these days, is our swimwear. Either it’s a bikini, or one-piece swimsuit, whatever you prefer, you can’t go wrong! One-piece swimsuits were in silent mode a few years ago. However, in the latter years, they have entered to the summer fashion with great force. Without a doubt, they are far from the classic swimsuits, we all had in mind before. They come with trendy cut-outs that flattering your silhouette and with an open back that takes this swimwear to another level.
It’s summer and the colors must not worry us. Nevertheless, red color is a statement for this season. Remember us, bet on RED! It is hot, and sexy, and perfect for any skin color and make all the eyes stare at you. You can, also, mix it with stripes or polka dots to give a pin-up and cutest tone!
Apart from monokinis, another entry in SS17 fashion came from the 50’s, to initiate us in retro look, and that is high-waisted bottoms. If you are conscious about your tummy or woman with curves, high-waisted bikinis are a perfect match for your body. They keep your belly in shape and elongate your legs.
Another style, that have recently been popular, is the athletic. To be honest is the most comfortable one, especially if you are a beach-volley lover or one of those who always carrying their beach tennis rackets with them. Don’t think that this type is not flattering, there are a lot of options for this style too, and everyone of you can find what suits to you better. You can find some of our suggestions concerning this, in “Some of our fav’s” part at the end of this post.
Nowadays, there is an endless variety of option to choose from. Cut-out, off-shoulder, crochet, lace-up, velvet, with frills or ruffles are all in this year’s fashion. We can never getting bored, deciding this year’s swimwear.
And remember: “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bikini and that’s pretty close!”
Some of our fav’s:
- Neverswimwear – Apocalypse – Grey Sport Top – €40.00
- Neverswimwear – Genesis – Grey Sport Bottom- €35.00
- SunsetGo – Alpina – Triangle Bikini Sand/Black – €68.00
- Emma Swimwear – Tropical Flower High Neck Onepiece – €81.00
- V-destination – wecreateharmony – Cherry one shoulder swimsuit – €110.00
- Black Salt – Coccinella Light Green bikini – €104.00
- Sissychristidou – Fishnet High-waisted bikini – €71.40
- blacksaltbikini – Insieme Black- €116.00
- sissychristidou – Black one piece – €62.30
- ckontova – One Shoulder One-Piece Red – €121.50
- ckontova – Mesh One-Piece Red – €103.50
- mindyourstyle – sea shell high-waisted bikini- €45.00
- mindyourstyle – soleil petrol swimsuit- €48.00