The summer is in full swing, and we have been stocking up all of our warm weather style essentials: sunglasses, sunhats, sandals and swimsuits. But we can’t forget what goes over our swimwear. Wearing a swimsuit cover-up is a fun way to amp up your shore-side look.
Light dresses, rompers, kimonos, maxi skirts even long shirts are some of the greatest choices for beach clothes. First of all, you need to feel comfortable in your clothes so pick some easy, breezy pieces to enjoy your sunny days. Summer is all about colorful and playful stuff. Don’t be afraid to wear light-colored clothes. Black and white will always be the safest choice, but try to add on some color and your mood may become more cheerful too..! We induce you to try floral pattern or leaf print pieces, which we’ll look gorgeous on a day near the sea. Maxi dresses with side cuts and maxi wrap skirts are our favorite picks for this SS17 beach wardrobe.
All you need for spending your entire day at the beach, chilling on the sand or lounging on the beach is a chic cover up. There are many styles and options to choose for all personal styles and body types.
Take a look of some of our favorite beach cover ups and get an idea how to slip on in style.
This summer is all about wearing fabulous cover ups for the beach!
Do: Choose easy-to-wear clothes, that’s what a day at the beach recommends.
Don’t: Be overdressed. A relaxing day requires light style, avoid the big jewels.
Some of our fav’s:
- sissychristidou – Kimono dress- €62.30
- Fashionnoiz – Embellished Printed Kimono by Kaftani – €75.00
- ckontova – Long tunique- €150.00
- Aesthet – White Cotton Lace Dress by NUA – €45.00
- Asos – Seafolly Amnesia Crinkled Beach Kaftan – €50.00
- NewLook – White Embroidered Sleeve Tassel Front Kimono- €39.99
- mallorythelabel – Desirre beige caftan- €80.00
- mallorythelabel – Florence lace caftan – €134.00